The Alabama Productivity Center, affliated with the Alabama Technology Center (ATN), is continuing to gather information and interest from Alabama Manufacturers concerning a web-based Alabama Material Waste Exchange.
Numerous manufacturers have already responded to the web-based interest survey. Please click the link below if your company has interest in the Exchange. For more details about the Exchange announcement- read more..
Alabama Materials Waste Exchange Survey
The Alabama Productivity Center is working with iWasteNot to build out the web-based platform for the Exchange. Some capabilities will possibly include:
- Browse or Search for available waste products posted by AL companies
- Able to see Price for waste product(s), if not free
- Dates of Availability
- Post inquiries for materials your company is looking for
- Contact information from companies willing to disclose their identities
- Automatic E-mail notification functions for members when an item becomes available
- Information technology security features such as database and server protection, latest firewalls, etc.
A possible feature for the future from iWastenot:
- A mobile phone app to access website and allow users to post items through their smart phones