Training touches on all the core tools without a lot of technical information. This course tends to lend itself with internal auditors but can is also useful to the engineer utilizing these tools. Why should you attend –this is an excellent course for internal auditors and a great refresher for the engineer.
Basic Coverage to familiarize Internal Quality Auditors “what to look for” when auditing these Core Tools.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning(APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FEMA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
Who Should Attend:
Individuals involved with APQP, PPAP, FEMA, SPC, MSA
4 hour course- 8am – 12 noon
Minimum of 3, maximum 20-25 attendees. ATN-Huntsville will notify you in the event of cancellations due to lack of attendees.
$349.00 per person
For more information about Quality Services, contact us at 256.824.LEAN(5326).