This half-day overview offers a detailed examination of ISO-9001, including the structure of the standard, management requirements, and the registration and auditing processes. Attendees will learn requirements of ISO-9001 and have the opportunity to discuss application and implementation of the standard.
- Set up the Schedule (The “5” minute rule)
- Management Team Assignments
- Develop Timeline
- Develop Implementation Action Plan
- Overview Training (Management and or Staff)
- Develop Manual, Procedure, Work Instructions and Forms)
- QMS Training (Staff and or Management)
- Interview Registrars
- Train Internal Auditors
- Conduct Audit (Phase I & II)
- Conduct Management Review
- Submit documentation to Registrar
- Prepare for Implementation Audit by Registrar
Who Should Attend:
Personnel from companies considering or pursuing ISO-9001.
$295.00 per person
For more information about Quality Services, contact us at 256.824.LEAN(5326).