This half-day overview offers a detailed examination of TS-16949, including the structure of the standard, management requirements, and the registration and auditing processes. Attendees will learn requirements of TS-16949 and have the opportunity to discuss application and implementation of the standard.
- Set up the Schedule (The “5” minute rule)
- Management Team Assignments
- Develop Timeline
- Develop Implementation Action Plan
- Overview Training (Management and or Staff)
- Develop Manual, Procedure, Work Instructions and Forms)
- QMS Training (Staff and or Management)
- Interview RegistrarsTrain Internal Auditors
- Conduct Audit (Phase I & II): Process, Product, Customer and Core Tools
- Conduct Management Review
- Submit documentation to Registrar
- Prepare for Implementation Audit by Registrar
Who should Attend:
Personnel from companies considering or pursuing TS-16949.
$295.00 per person
For more information about Quality Services, contact us at 256.824.LEAN(5326).